Fall from grace
Now we are out of place.
We do not understand.
We just save face
As there is no discovery in the pre-explained
No space for self pity
Certified mould shapes so many brains.
As the prison becomes the prisoner.
“Society” takes the blame.
The expected spout of pure human nature.
Its so easy
Yet we dont do nothing at all
We find a way to waste the day For here we are feeling safe ‘cos bellies are full
Beautiful energetic interactions
An aurora borealis of the heart Uningnited nor distinguished Playing it too safe to make a fire start
But I have been playing with a match stick
And I could find a million pairs While information may be lost The possibility is always there
Don’t find one; Just live it!
How many possibilities do you really see?
S M I L E
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
It’s not like popular books.
How to become successful
It’s a personal test.
If any of us do it, it will definitely work.
There must be a distinction between courage and indiscretions.
I wish it would help: wavering, skeptical and deferred perceptions!
Read steps below!
I thank those who will take her seriously.
- Give more than you take
- begins to execute the most feared things
- Sponsors others even who don’t matter to you. You carry the leader’s spirit even if no one follows you.
- Continue to fight, even if your whole body is bleeding.
- You stand in vain if your fate is in vain
- Invest in yourself if the whole world doesn’t trust you
- Don’t look for arguments but results
- Don’t let petty details disrupt major tasks
- You can defend your own point of view if everyone stands against her.
- Don’t be ashamed to make mistakes, for she doesn’t look helpless and dull.
- If you need to hurry, you have to hurry, even if you are out of breath.
- Be hard on yourself and gentle with the good guys but get tougher with the bastards and make it hard for them to predict your fate.
- Don’t forgive a traitor and don’t trust language and don’t let anyone mistake you twice.
- Give only one chance to being discribed as a smart ass
- You respect your word, your promise and your dates and the race that’s in its execution.
- When it gets worse, don’t avoid and take responsibility for your actions.
- Don’t compare you to a win-win after a victory.. Just keep moving towards your target.
- Depends on the size of a misstep and think about getting up before the fall.