It’s not like popular books.
How to become successful
It’s a personal test.
If any of us do it, it will definitely work.
There must be a distinction between courage and indiscretions.
I wish it would help: wavering, skeptical and deferred perceptions!
Read steps below!
I thank those who will take her seriously.
- Give more than you take
- begins to execute the most feared things
- Sponsors others even who don’t matter to you. You carry the leader’s spirit even if no one follows you.
- Continue to fight, even if your whole body is bleeding.
- You stand in vain if your fate is in vain
- Invest in yourself if the whole world doesn’t trust you
- Don’t look for arguments but results
- Don’t let petty details disrupt major tasks
- You can defend your own point of view if everyone stands against her.
- Don’t be ashamed to make mistakes, for she doesn’t look helpless and dull.
- If you need to hurry, you have to hurry, even if you are out of breath.
- Be hard on yourself and gentle with the good guys but get tougher with the bastards and make it hard for them to predict your fate.
- Don’t forgive a traitor and don’t trust language and don’t let anyone mistake you twice.
- Give only one chance to being discribed as a smart ass
- You respect your word, your promise and your dates and the race that’s in its execution.
- When it gets worse, don’t avoid and take responsibility for your actions.
- Don’t compare you to a win-win after a victory.. Just keep moving towards your target.
- Depends on the size of a misstep and think about getting up before the fall.